Help paying for childcare
Help with the cost of paying for approved childcare - Tax-Free Childcare, 15 and 30 hours childcare, childcare vouchers, tax credits, Learner Support.
Tax credits calculator
Estimate how much tax credit (including Working Tax Credit and Child Tax Credit) you could get every 4 weeks during this tax year, 6 April 2021 to 5 April 2022.
Check what help you could get with childcare costs
Check what help you might be able to get with childcare schemes like tax credits, Tax-Free Childcare, childcare vouchers and free childcare or education for 2 to 4-year-olds
Get childcare: step by step
How to find childcare, get help paying for it and what to do if your circumstances change.
Childcare Grants for full-time students in higher education - grants, CCG1, CCG2 forms, how to apply, eligibility
Guidance and regulation
News and communications
Research and statistics
- The impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) on childcare use for Tax-Free Childcare customers
- Joint Childcare Service - experiences of parents and childcare providers
- Childcare providers’ motivations and behaviours towards signing up to Tax-Free Childcare
- Tax-Free Childcare parent survey
- Research to test Tax-Free Childcare draft correspondence and guidance