You can find out if you’re:
Sign up for warnings
Sign up for flood warnings if your property is at risk of flooding. This service is free.
Get the flooding history for a property
You can get the Environment Agency’s flooding history of a property by sending them:
- the property’s address or a map of the area if the postcode is not known (you can attach a file or include a link to an online map)
- either the date range you’re interested in, or confirmation you want all the information available on a property
- your daytime telephone number
Not including enough information to identify the property or a date range may delay your report.
Email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reports are free if they take less than 18 hours to put together. If your report will take more than 18 hours, the Environment Agency will either:
- tell you they cannot do the report
- ask you if you’ll pay the cost of preparing the report
If you agree to pay, the report will cost you at least £450 (for the first 18 hours) plus £25 for every extra hour it takes.
You’ll be sent the report by email within 20 working days.