You can find out if you’re:
- at immediate risk of flooding - check current flood warnings and river and sea levels
- at risk of flooding in the next 5 days
- in an area that’s likely to flood in the future - check your long term risk of flooding and view your area’s flood maps
Sign up for warnings
Sign up for flood warnings if your property is at risk of flooding. This service is free.
Get the flooding history for a property
You can get the flooding history of a property based on Environment Agency records.
Send an email to email@example.com including:
- the property’s address
- a map of the area (you can attach a file or link to an online map)
- the period you’d like the report to cover
- your daytime telephone number
You’ll be sent the report by email within 20 working days.
The report is free unless it takes more than 18 hours to put together. If it takes longer, the Environment Agency may decide not to do it. If they do it, they charge £25 per hour, including for the first 18 hours.