If you receive income with tax deducted, eg donations you can claim Gift Aid on, you can claim it back:
- online, using the Charities Online service
- through software that works with Charities Online
- by post, using form ChR1 - call the helpline to order it
You can arrange to receive interest without tax deducted. Show your bank your letter of recognition from HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC).
If tax has already been taken from your interest you can claim it back for:
- the current tax year by asking your bank
- previous tax years by claiming it from HMRC