Find tax guidance for charities on the HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) website.

Charities may qualify for a range of tax reliefs and exemptions, but they do have to pay tax on some income.

See the HMRC website for guidance on:

Community amateur sports clubs aren’t counted as charities, but they do get certain exemptions and benefits.

Help us improve GOV.UK

Please don't include any personal or financial information, for example your National Insurance or credit card numbers.