Search for courses and training online and get advice on qualifications and funding from the National Careers Service.
Find a course or training
Find courses or training online with the National Careers Service.
Other online services can help with:
- finding and applying for an apprenticeship
- English, maths and IT skills
- agricultural and farming training
You may have the right to time off work for training.
Help with learning costs
Get advice on the cost of learning from the National Careers Service including:
- grants and bursaries - these don’t have to be paid back
- Professional and Career Development Loans - reduced interest rate loans and the government pays the interest while you study
- Discretionary Learner Support - for people 19 or over
- Advanced Learning Loans - for people 24 or over
- loans for work-related training from your employer - ask your employer