Contact your local council to find a registered childminder.

You’ll also find information on early years education, childcare and family support in your area through the Family Information Service.

Postcode lookup

What you need to know

  • Available in England and Wales only

Help us improve GOV.UK

Please don't include any personal or financial information, for example your National Insurance or credit card numbers.