Your property boundaries

Correct a boundary mistake on a title plan

Write to HM Land Registry (HMLR) if you think there’s a boundary mistake on a property’s title plan.

You’ll need to:

  • explain why you think there’s a mistake
  • include any evidence that supports your argument, such as certified copies of the deeds to the property

Send everything to:

HM Land Registry Citizen Centre
PO Box 74
GL14 9BB

If HMLR finds that there’s a mistake, they’ll tell you how to correct it.