We work alongside local Government to ensure that good governance is maintained within the British Overseas Territory of Bermuda.

Find out more on our Bermuda and the UK news page

Government House Bermuda are not in the office, but essential staff remain available 24/7 to handle urgent matters.

If you are in need of urgent assistance, please call the Bermuda Government House directly on +1 441 292-3600 where the phones will be answered and handled accordingly.

Our services


For information on whether you require a visa for the United Kingdom and how to apply go to the UK Border Agency website

Births, deaths and marriages

Information on how you can register a birth or death which occurred overseas, and legal documents for couples marrying or entering into civil partnerships abroad.

Passports and emergency travel documents

How to renew or replace your British passport when outside of the UK and information on getting replacement travel documents if your passport is lost or stolen.

Travel Advice

Information on staying safe and avoiding problems when living or travelling abroad, with links to our embassies, high commissions and other diplomatic posts across the world.

Legalisation Service

How to get official confirmation that your UK public documentation is genuine so it can be accepted by foreign authorities. The UK does not require any documents to be legalised for use within the UK.

Consular fees

Our people

John Rankin

Governor to Bermuda

  • Ginny Ferson

    Deputy Head of Mission, Governor's Office Hamilton

Contact us

Governor's Office Hamilton

11 Langton Hill
H.M 13

Access and opening times

Corporate information