How to work in an agile way: principles, tools and governance.
Understanding agile project management
Introductions, methods, core features.
Working with agile methods
Workspaces, tools and techniques, user stories, planning.
Governing agile services
Principles, measuring progress, spending money.
- Governance principles for agile service delivery
- Measuring and reporting progress
- Spend controls: check if you need approval to spend money on a service
- Spend controls: apply for approval to spend money on a service
- Spend controls: the new pipeline process
- Running your service in a sustainable way
- Working across organisational boundaries