You must use this service to report your charity’s total income and expenditure, even if you do not need to send a full annual return.

Report within 10 months of the end of your financial year, and send a full annual return if either:

  • your charity’s income is more than £10,000
  • your charity is a charitable incorporated organisation

There are different rules if your charity is registered in Scotland or Northern Ireland.

This annual return is different from:

The first time you sign in, you’ll be asked to update your charity’s details.

Start now

Before you start

You’ll need your registered charity number to sign in.

You have to submit your annual return for 2019 before you can do a return for 2020.

Get help using the service

Contact the Charity Commission if you have a problem using the service.

Charity Commission support
Telephone: 0300 066 9197
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Find out about call charges