2 services


Bona Vacantia (BVD)

sorted by Most viewed
  • Claim or refer an unclaimed estate

    If someone dies without a will or known family, their ownerless property (bona vacantia) goes to the crown - check if you're an entitled relative, search for an estate, refer or claim on an estate

  • Bona vacantia estates referral form

    Refer the estate of a person who has died without leaving a will or any entitled blood relatives to the Treasury Solicitor.