3 services sorted by Most viewed
From Attorney General's Office (AGO)
  • Claim or refer an unclaimed estate

    If someone dies without a will or known family, their ownerless property (bona vacantia) goes to the crown - check if you're an entitled relative, search for an estate, refer or claim on an estate

  • Contempt of court

    What being in 'contempt of court' means, who can be in contempt of court, what the consequences are, how to report it, how to avoid it on social media (such as Twitter and Facebook).

  • Ask for a Crown Court sentence to be reviewed

    How to complain to the Attorney General's Office if you think someone's sentence is too low - and what happens if the Court of Appeal get involved