Use this service to:
- renew your tax credits
- report any changes in your circumstances
You need to renew your tax credits by 31 July 2015 or your payments will stop.
- the 15 digit online reference number on your annual review
- your income for the last tax year
- your partner’s income for the last tax year
- details of any changes in your circumstances
- your GOV.UK Verify login (or you’ll have to register with Verify)
Start now on GOV.UK Verify
Before you start
Renewal packs are sent between April and June. If you started claiming tax credits after 6 April, your pack will be sent the following year.
Your tax credits will be renewed automatically if you don’t get an annual declaration with your renewal pack.
You must renew by phone if you don’t receive your renewal pack by 30 June.
After you’ve renewed
HM Revenue and Customs will send you an award notice within 8 weeks of receiving your renewal, telling you how much you’ll get.
Call the Tax Credit Helpline if there’s a mistake on your notice.