Apply for the Registered Traveller Service to get through UK border control faster. You won’t need to fill in a landing card.

You can use the service if you have a visa and are a national of Australia, Canada, Japan, New Zealand or the USA.

You’ll be able to use the:

  • ePassport gates if you have a biometric passport
  • faster entry lanes at Edinburgh, Gatwick, Glasgow, Heathrow, London City, Manchester and Stansted airports, and Brussels, Lille and Paris Eurostar terminals

It costs £70 to apply to use the service for 1 year. If your application is unsuccessful you’ll get £50 back.

If you’re already a member and you get a new passport, you’ll need to pay £20 to update your passport details. Updating visa information is free.

Start now

Before you start

You’ll need:

  • your passport number and expiry date
  • a debit or credit card

You’ll get a decision on your application within 10 working days.