Apply for the Registered Traveller service to get through UK border control faster. You won’t need to fill in a landing card.
You can apply if you’re 18 or over and you’re a national of Australia, Canada, Japan, New Zealand or the USA.
One of the following must also be true:
- you’ve got a visa (but not a Tier 5 concession (Creative and sporting), EEA family permit, discretionary leave or leave outside the rules)
- you’ve visited the UK 4 times in the last 52 weeks eg for business, education, tourism, education or medical treatment
You’ll be able to use the:
- ePassport gates if you have a biometric passport
- faster entry lanes at Edinburgh, Gatwick, Glasgow, Heathrow, London City, Luton, Manchester and Stansted airports, and Brussels, Lille and Paris Eurostar terminals
It costs £70 to apply to use the service for 1 year. If your application is unsuccessful you’ll get £50 back.
If you’re already a member and you get a new passport, you’ll need to pay £20 to update your passport details. Updating your visa information is free.
Before you start
- your passport number and expiry date
- a debit or credit card
You’ll get a decision on your application within 10 working days.