You can apply to join the voluntary register of post-test motorcycle trainers (RPMT) if you train full motorcycle licence holders who:
- have just passed their test
- are upgrading to a bigger bike
- are returning to riding after a break
- want to bring their skills up to date
When you join the RPMT you can also train fully qualified motorcyclists in the enhanced rider scheme.
Your details will be given to motorcyclists looking for training if you join the register.
Who can join the register
To join the RPMT you must:
- be 21 or older
- have had a full category A motorcycle licence for at least 3 years