Register with the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) so you can book certain types of theory and practical driving tests more easily.

There are 2 ways you can register with DVSA:

  • as a business
  • as a trainer booker

The options depend on the type of tests you want to book.

Start now