7. Change your name and address
You can change the name and address on your V750 or V778 by post. You can also change the address on your V750 online.
Change the address on your V750 online
Use your DVLA personalised registration account.
Change your name and address by post
You need to return the V750 or V778 with a letter saying what the new name or address is.
Send them back to DVLA Personalised Registrations.
If you don’t have the V750 or V778 you’ll need to send a signed letter with proof of your name or address.
For a change to your address, send a copy of a:
- household bill sent to you in the last 3 months
- Council Tax bill for this year
- bank or building society statement sent to you in the last 3 months
- medical card
For a change to your name, send a copy of you:
- current British driving licence
- EU passport
- birth certificate
- marriage certificate
- decree nisi or decree absolute
DVLA Personalised Registrations
You need to return the V750 or V778 with a letter saying what the mistakes are.
Send them back to DVLA Personalised Registrations (the address is written on the back of the V750 and V778).