Money laundering regulations


  1. Money laundering supervision: apply for the fit and proper test (MLR101)

    Money service businesses or trust or company service providers should use form MLR101 only if they're not yet registered online.

  2. Money laundering supervision: report changes to your business (MLR RCT1)

    Use form MLR RCT1 to report changes to your business, if you registered with HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) by post.

See more services in this topic

Guidance and regulation

  1. Your responsibilities under money laundering supervision
  2. Register your business for money laundering supervision
  3. Who needs to register for money laundering supervision
  4. Help and support for money laundering supervision
  5. Renew your registration for money laundering supervision
See more guidance and regulation in this topic

Policy papers and consultations

  1. Anti-money laundering supervision: discussion about fees
  2. Reducing the money purchase annual allowance
See more policy papers and consultations in this topic

Transparency and freedom of information releases

  1. Businesses not complying with money laundering regulations in 2018 to 2019
See more transparency and freedom of information releases in this topic