Money laundering supervision: report changes to your business (MLR RCT1)
Use form MLR RCT1 to report changes to your business, if you registered with HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) by post.
Money laundering supervision: apply for the fit and proper test (MLR101)
Money service businesses or trust or company service providers should use form MLR101 only if they're not yet registered online.
Guidance and regulation
- Your responsibilities under money laundering supervision
- Who needs to register for money laundering supervision
- Register your business for money laundering supervision
- Money laundering supervision for high value dealers
- Report suspicious activity that may be linked to money laundering
Policy papers and consultations
- Anti-money laundering supervision: discussion about fees
- Reducing the money purchase annual allowance