Use this service to:
- renew your tax credits if you’ve received your renewal pack in the post
- tell the Tax Credit Office about changes to your circumstances, for example if you’ve moved house
- find out how much and when you’ll be paid
Renew your tax credits by 31 July 2017.
Start now on the Tax Credits service
Before you start
If you’re signing in to the service for the first time, you’ll need:
- a Government Gateway account - if you don’t already have an account, you’ll get one when you sign in to the service
- a permanent National Insurance number
Signing in will also activate your personal tax account - you can use this to check and manage your HM Revenue and Customs records.
Renewing your tax credits
You can use this service to renew your tax credits after you’ve received your renewal pack in the post. You’ll need:
- your National Insurance number
- details about any changes to your circumstances
- you and your partner’s total income for the last tax year
If you don’t get your renewal pack by 26 June 2017, call the tax credits helpline.