Pay your licence fees and make changes to your goods or public service vehicle (PSV) operator’s licence. You’ll need to register first to use this service.
Start now on the VOSA website
To register for this service you’ll need either:
- a current operator’s licence number
- the reference number from your operator licence application
Once you’ve registered you’ll be sent a password in the post within a week. You can then start using the online service.
What you can do
- view a summary of your operator licence records
- change your address or trading name
- apply to add or remove operating centre information
- pay licence fees
- add or remove vehicles
- apply to increase or decrease the number of vehicles you’re authorised to operate
- order duplicate operator licence discs
- Includes offline steps