Overseas income

You should keep:

  • evidence of income you’ve earned from overseas, like payslips, bank statements or payment confirmations
  • receipts for any overseas expenses you want to claim to reduce your tax bill
  • dividend certificates from overseas companies
  • certificates or other proof of the tax you’ve already paid - either in the UK or overseas