Unjust enrichment: Reimbursement: The schemes conditions
A refund under the scheme will only be made to a claimant if he agrees to the following
- Sign an undertaking in the format attached (once signed it cannot be amended)
- All refunds must be made to customers within 90 days.
- Any residual amounts not returned to customers after 90 days must be repaid to us within 14 days. No reminders will be sent. If the claimant fails to do this we will make an assessment to recover the outstanding balance.
- Any statutory interest paid with the refund must also be passed to customers and is subject to the same terms and conditions as the refund.
The claimant must keep following records:
- the name and addresses of those customers whom he intends to reimburse;
- the total amount of money paid to each customer;
- the amount of interest, if applicable, paid to each customer; and
- the date the money was refunded.