Renewals - work lists (Unprocessed): Unprocessed S17 work list - Appeal only
Changes to previous version - amended guidance. Replaces ‘Unprocessed S17 Work List: Appeal or Complex Only (AG)’. ‘Complex only’ guidance separated to TCM0272110.
Before you follow this guidance, make sure
- you follow the guidance in TCM0138020
- you follow the guidance in TCM0262120
- you follow the guidance in TCM0262080
- you’ve the correct user roles to follow this guidance.
- you’re in the correct MU. Use TCM0322460 for the correct MU number.
Note: When sending customer, staff or process data to another individual or team, make sure you follow the latest data security guidelines or contact the Data Guardian or Data Security Team for advice.
Obtain annual declaration details. For how to do this, use TCM1000011
- go to Step 2.
Access Application Correction function. For how to do this, use TCM1000005
- enter the correct income, benefit and earnings figures for the Annual Declaration that you noted earlier. Follow the relevant Changes guidance
- go to Step 3.
Check if there is Current Year (CY) entitlement. For how to do this, use TCM1000229.
If there is CY entitlement, go to Step 4.
If there isn’t any CY entitlement, take no further action.
Renew the CY claim without finalising Previous Year (PY). For how to do this, use TCM1000149
Note: When the Appeal has been resolved, the Appeals team will finalise the PY award.
- update Household Notes with the message SJ05 from TCM0172060. For how to do this, use TCM1000001
- close the document on DMS. For how to do this use TCM1000037.