Beta This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

Tax Credits Manual

Claims: capture (A-C): Crown servants (Info)

If a claim is received from a Crown servant who is married to a UK national, you must

  • log the initial details of the claim in Function CAPTURE APPLICATION
  • transfer the claim to the Manual Payments Team Management Unit. Use TCM0322460 for the correct MU number
  • send the casepapers to the International Team(This content has been withheld because of exemptions in the Freedom of Information Act 2000) . Use TCM0322460 for the correct MU number.

Note: To transfer a claim, follow the guidance in TCM0140120.