Claims: capture (A-C): cross-border claims (Info)
A cross-border / overseas case could be one of the following
- overseas citizens and non-UK nationals applying top-ups
- overseas UK national Ministry Of Defence (MoD) employees
- UK nationals personnel and their families overseas (non-MoD).
If you receive a cross-border claim (that is, from a customer who is living or working outside the UK) you must
- log the initial details of the claim in Function CAPTURE APPLICATION
- transfer the claim to the International Team Management Unit (MU). Use TCM0322460 for the correct MU number
- send any casepapers to the International Team(This content has been withheld because of exemptions in the Freedom of Information Act 2000) . Use TCM0322460 for the correct MU number.
Note: To transfer a claim, follow the guidance in TCM0140120.