Information Security: Business Unit Quality Assurance
It is the Business Unit’s responsibility to put in place appropriate processes to be followed by the HMRC Business Authorising Officers (BAO) to monitor the management of their Rooms and to complete the necessary security reviews.
Work areas that should be monitored include:
- carrying out of Risk Assessments SW03410
- review of protective markings of data SW03150
- review of Member Lists SW03620
- regular reviews of the Recycle Bin SW06810
- regular reviews of the BAO Activity Inbox SW04220
- checks that HMRC Business Authorising Officers have successfully completed their Online Learning SW02220.