Over-repayments: deciding whether the payable order has been cashed
Before you arrange to recover the over-repayment
- look at the date on the hardcopy which relates to the over-repayment
- assume the payable order was issued the day after the date of the hardcopy
- follow the chart overleaf to decide whether the payable order has been cashed.
Click here to see Flowchart
- return to the instructions
- to decide whether to recover an over-repayment see RM5148
- to decide how to recover an over-repayment
- if the order has been cashed see RM5156.
- if the order has not been cashed see RM5164.