Assessing: COMPASS: viewing your records: case index
When you enter the case work system, the COMPASS system will recognise your PID and automatically present you with the case index screen listing all the case records held under your allocation.
To select a specific case record, either
- type in the ALF reference of the case you wish to find and then select ‘Find’, or
- scroll down the list of cases held in your allocation and select the record you want.
Any cases which have been referred to you for action (IHTM29113) will be listed in the referrals section.
You have seven option buttons
This can also be opened by selecting the case record. Details of the Case Summary (IHTM31113) are given separately.
This will enable you to reallocate a case record to another person.
Through this screen you can change your view in the case index to show
- another caseworker or allocator’s case records
- records of a different status (such as closed, future, instalments)
- the list of records in order of surname or ALF reference.
In this screen you can view outstanding calculations for all your case records and print reminders.
You can search for a case record
This screen will show a list of all the SAGE (IHTM31851) transactions for a selected case.