About the Fast Track Apprenticeship
An overview of the Fast Track Apprenticeship and the Civil Service.
- a two-year Level 4 higher apprenticeship
- a rewarding alternative to university, without the fees and debt at the end of it
- a fast track programme that brings you into the Civil Service and gives you the skills to develop your career
What is the Civil Service?
The Civil Service helps the government of the day develop and carry out its policies. We also deliver vital services which help people across the country and from all walks of life.
Some of the areas where civil servants are doing important work include:
- shaping healthcare so that people can live better for longer
- collecting the money that pays for the UK’s public services
- making sure the UK has secure, clean, affordable energy
- leading global work to end poverty and saving lives when communities are hit by humanitarian emergencies
In a nutshell, we’re working to make everyone in Britain healthier, safer and more prosperous.
Download our Fast Track brochure (PDF, 2.79MB, 15 pages)