Fast Track Apprenticeship: Salary and benefits
The salary details and main benefits of joining the Civil Service Fast Track Apprenticeship scheme.
The Fast Track is a two-year Level 4 higher apprenticeship. With so many apprenticeships and opportunities out there, here’re some reasons for choosing the Fast Track.
- a permanent job with an excellent starting salary between £19,500 and £27,000 (£22,000 minimum in London)
- a choice of 5 accredited apprenticeships
- flexible working arrangements
- learning on the job with career development opportunities
- a mentor to help you build your network, skills and career
- access to a range of sports and social clubs
- an employer contribution pension scheme
Over 1,500 apprentices are already discovering that being on the Fast Track means you really do earn, learn and succeed.
Download our Fast Track brochure (PDF, 2.79MB, 15 pages)