The salary details and main benefits of joining the Civil Service Fast Track Apprenticeship scheme.
The Fast Track is a two-year Level 4 higher apprenticeship. If you choose to earn, learn and succeed with the Fast Track.
Your starting salary will be determined by where you work and in which department you are placed. For roles outside of London your minimum salary will be £19,500 and roles within London will receive a minimum of £22,000. The maximum salary currently offered is £27,000.
Other benefits you’ll receive:
- a choice of 6 accredited apprenticeships
- flexible working arrangements
- on-the-job and structured learning
- access to a range of sports and social clubs
- an employer contribution pension scheme
Thousands of our apprentices have already discovered that you can earn, learn and succeed on the Civil Service Fast Track.