Schedule 14 decisions
Schedule 14 to the Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981 decisions issued by the Planning Inspectorate
For decisions made before June 2015 view the National Archive website
Latest decison added:
24 October 2016 - FPS/Q2500/14A/2 Lincolnshire CC 20 October 2016 - FPS/J1155/14A/11 & FPS/J1155/14A/17 Devon 14 October 2016 - FPS/G3300/14D/4 Somerset CC, FPS/W2275/14A/16 / 14A/17 Kent CC
Bath and North East Somerset Council
The footpath proceeds between Pope’s Walk and Bradford Road
FPS/F0114/14A/1 - Decision issued on 10 November 2015 (PDF, 146KB, 5 pages)
FPS/F0114/14A/1 map (PDF, 475KB, 1 page)
Route between 233 and 235 Leigh Road, Westoughton, Bolton.
- FPS/N4205/14A/2 - Decision issued on 17 August 2015 (PDF, 131KB, 5 pages)
Bradford Metropolitan District Council
Route along disused railway line from Heather Rise to Leeds Road Burley in Wharfedale.
- FPS/W4705/14D/2 - Decision issued on 08 June 2015 (PDF, 117KB, 3 pages)
Calderdale Metropolitan Borough Council
Footpath from Woodroyd Gardens to Timmey Lane, Luddenden Foot, Halifax
- FPS/A4710/14D/2 - Decision issued on 1 October 2015 (PDF, 117KB, 3 pages)
Central Bedfordshire Council
Public footpath 28 in Maulden
- FPS/P0420/14A/1R - Decision issued on 2 October 2015 (PDF, 184KB, 9 pages)
Cheshire West & Chester Council
Public footpath between FP270 Chester City and FP269 Chester City
- FPS/A0665/14D/2 - Decision issued on 10 November 2015 (PDF, 112KB, 2 pages)
Adding a Footpath from Waterside to Coombe Road, Saltash
- FPS/D0840/14D/10 Decision issued 8 June 2016 (PDF, 117KB, 3 pages)
Addition of Footpath from Fairmead Road Grid Ref: SX41307 58886 to 25 Metres East of Spire Hill Park Grid Ref: SX41250 58866, Saltash
- FPS/D0840/14D/9 Decision dated 08 June 2016 (PDF, 115KB, 3 pages)
Modify the definitive map of public rights of way in respect of the addition of a bridleway at Solomon’s Lane, Zelah.
- FPS/D0840/14D/8 - Decision issued 2 September 2015 (PDF, 275KB, 4 pages)
Part of byway open to all traffic 86 Perranzabuloe should be downgraded to a public footpath
- FPS/D0840/14A/1 Decision issued 28 October 2015 (PDF, 149KB, 5 pages)
Devon County Council
The appeal routes from the Dunkeswell to Honiton Road near Combe House to the minor road at Lower Shelvin Farm should be added to the definitive map and statement for the area as a public footpath.
- FPS/J1155/14A/11 & FPS/J1155/14A/17 Decision dated 17 October 2016 (PDF, 183KB, 7 pages)
To add a footpath to Devon County Council’s Definitive Map and Statement between the Road near Carpenter’s Hill in Combe Raleigh and Greenway Lane near Greenway Manor in Luppitt.
- FPS/J1155/14A/12 & FPS/J1155/14A/16 Decision dated 26 September 2016 (PDF, 791KB, 11 pages)
Footpath 3 Northlew.
- FPS/J1155/14A/4 - Decision issued on 11 June 2015 (PDF, 335KB, 12 pages)
Footpath from Church Street to Torrington Place in the Parish of Kenton
- FPS/J1155/14D/3 - Decision issued on 7 October 2015 (PDF, 117KB, 3 pages)
Appeal route in the Parish of Berrynarbor, North Devon
- FPS/J1155/14A/5 - Decision dated 18 January 2016 (PDF, 176KB, 8 pages)
Between the Combe Raleigh to Honiton road and the junction with footpath 5 at Woodhayne Farm
- FPS/J1155/14A/6 - Decision dated 18 January 2016 (PDF, 175KB, 9 pages)
Between the lane southwest of Combe Raleigh village and the junction of Duck’s Path with Limer’s Cross to Tracey Road
- FPS/J1155/14A/8 - Decision dated 18 January 2016 (PDF, 190KB, 11 pages)
Between the lane southwest of Combe Raleigh village and the lane leading to Worfield House
- FPS/J1155/14A/9 - Decision dated 18 January 2016 (PDF, 177KB, 9 pages)
The definitive map and statement of public rights of way should be modified by adding a footpath (shown by L – M – N on the plan attached to this decision as Appendix A).
- FPS/J1155/14A/10 - Decision issued 21 January 2016 (PDF, 325KB, 6 pages)
The appeal route, between the Combe Raleigh to Honiton road and the lane near Summerfield Cottage (grid reference ST 16130138 to ST 15440218), should be added to the definitive map and statement for the area as a public footpath.
- FPS/J1155/14A/7 - Decision issued 2 March 2016 (PDF, 182KB, 10 pages)
Dorset County Council
Footpath from Footpath 125, Weymouth to Castle Cove Beach
- FPS/C1245/14D/1 - Decision dated 15 January 2016 (PDF, 130KB, 3 pages)
East Sussex County Council
The appeal route, Anchor Passage, St Leonards, should be added to the definitive map and statement for the area as a public footpath
- FPS/G1440/14A/3 - Decision issued on 30 March 2016 (PDF, 174KB, 9 pages)
Herefordshire District Council
Parish of Wacton, Footpath No. 9
- FPS/W1850/14A/1 - Decision issued 01 September 2015 (PDF, 344KB, 4 pages)
Kent County Council
Order should be made to add a footpath or bridleway to Kent County Council’s Definitive Map and Statement along Linden Chase in Sevenoaks and an Order should be made to add a footpath running between Bradbourne Road and Linden Chase to Kent County Council’s Definitive Map and Statement.
- FPS/W2275/14A/16 & FPS/W2275/14A/17 Decision 30 September 2016 (PDF, 1.1MB, 10 pages)
Route from Longbeech Park to 2 Tree Tops, Canterbury Road, Charing.
- FPS/W2275/14A/13 - Decision issued on 18 June 2015 (PDF, 187KB, 8 pages)
The route should be recorded as a public footpath on the definitive map and statement for the area.
- FPS/W2275/14A/15 - Decision issued on 24 August 2015 (PDF, 216KB, 12 pages)
FPS/Z4718/14D/3 Application for addition/deletion at Batley Footpath 49, Heybeck Lane
- FPS/Z4718/14D/3 Decision and map issued 03 August 2015 (PDF, 116KB, 3 pages)
Lancashire County Council
Footpath (shown by a dotted line A – H – B – C – G) on the plan and footpath (shown by a dotted line A – H – B – C – D – E - F - A) on the plan attached to the decision.
- FPS/Q2371/14A/12 and 14A/13 Decision and maps issued 04 August 2015 (PDF, 387KB, 8 pages)
Footpath should be added and part of Footpath 22 Pilling at Field House.
- FPS/Q2371/14A/14 decision issued 10 February 2016 (PDF, 163KB, 8 pages)
Lincolnshire County Council
Bridleway proceeds in the locality of the existing Footpath No. 18, between Stonebridge Cottages (North Somercotes) and Keyholme Lane (Marshchapel)
- FPS/Q2500/14A/2 - Decision issued on 21 October 2016 (PDF, 146KB, 5 pages)
Northamptonshire County Council
Direction for Claimed Public Footpath, Brampton Ash
- FPS/K2800/14D/8 Decision dated 5 August 2016 (PDF, 113KB, 3 pages)
Application for Modification order - Apethorpe No. 108
- FPS/K2800/14D/6 - Decision dated 21 December 2015 (PDF, 118KB, 3 pages)
Parish of Stoke Bruerne, to add a public footpath from Blisworth Crossroads to the junction with public footpath RZ8
- FPS/K2800/14D/5 - decision issued 1 February 2016 (PDF, 119KB, 4 pages)
Nottinghamshire County Council
the appeal route in the Parish of Mansfield Woodhouse, between Clipstone Drive (Bridleway 30) and Spa Ponds (Bridleway 31), should be added to the definitive map and statement for the area as a footpath.
- FPS/L3055/14A/14 - Decision issued 9 March 2016 (PDF, 124KB, 5 pages)
Portsmouth City Council
the appeal route at Town Quay, The Camber, Old Portsmouth from Trimmers Court junction with East Street along the quayside edge to Bridge Tavern and along Inner Camber Basin quayside edge to Trimmers Court, in both directions, should be added to the definitive map and statement for the area as a Byway Open to All Traffic
- FPS/Z1775/14A/1 - Decision issued 25 May 2016 (PDF, 202KB, 10 pages)
Rutland County Council
the appeal route from Wood Lane, Wardley to Leicester Road, Ayston following Footpath B79 (in part) should be added to the definitive map and statement for the area as a bridleway and/or upgraded to a bridleway.
- FPS/A2470/14A/1 - Decision issued 28 June 2016 (PDF, 184KB, 8 pages)
Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council
A route between Milcote Road and Warwick Road via Barley Green flats in Solihull should be added to the definitive map and statement for the area as a public footpath.
FPS/Q4625/14A/2 - Decision issued 1 April 2016 (PDF, 170KB, 6 pages)
FPS/Q4625/14A/2 Map (PDF, 210KB, 1 page)
Somerset County Council
Application for a Direction in relation to claimed footpath from Upper Breach to Bath Road (B3139), South Horrington
- FPS/G3300/14D/4 Decision 4 October 2016 (PDF, 118KB, 3 pages)
The appellant claimed that three lanes which lie to the north of Pitney, known as Westerngate Road, Dyer’s Piece Lane and Underwood Lane, should be added to the definitive map and statement for the area as restricted byways.
- FPS/G3300/14A/10, 11 & 12 Decision issued - 11 July 2016 (PDF, 796KB, 13 pages)
The appeal route known as Butts Quarry Lane (footpaths CH33/35 and CH33/36) which runs from Yeovil Road to Higher Easthams Lane, Crewkerne should be shown as Restricted Byway.
- FPS/G3300/14A/8 & 14A/9 - Decision issued 27 January 2016 (PDF, 724KB, 8 pages)
Staffordshire County Council
Alton Footpath 13 and part of Alton Footpath 16 should be upgraded to bridleway status
- FPS/D3450/14A/3 Decision dated 24 August 2016 (PDF, 1.03MB, 7 pages)
The route shown by a bold balck line between points A and B on the plan attached to the decision.
- FPS/D3450/14A/2 - Decision issued on 20 August 2015 (PDF, 630KB, 6 pages)
Suffolk County Council
Modify the Definitive Map and Statement by adding 2 Footpaths in the Parish of Hepworth
- FPS/V3500/14D/8 Decision issued 3 June 2016 (PDF, 134KB, 4 pages)
Footpath 7 Bramfield.
- FPS/V3500/14A/3 - Decision issued on 16 June 2015 (PDF, 212KB, 6 pages)
Footpath 5 (part) and Footpath 26 Cavendish
FPS/V3500/14A/4 - Decision issued 26 January 2016 (PDF, 167KB, 8 pages)
FPS/V3500/14A/4 Map (PDF, 464KB, 1 page)
Swindon Borough Council
Footpath 30 Haydon Wick and Bridleway 18 Haydon Wick
- FPS/U3935/14A/1 - Decision issued on 4 May 2016 (PDF, 341KB, 6 pages)
Great Hinton Bridleway 24
- FPS/Y3940/14D/2 - Decision issued on 13 August 2015 (PDF, 81KB, 3 pages)
The appeal route in the Parish of Crudwell, starting from the A429 road at grid reference 9648 9573 and then in a generally south-easterly direction to the C85 road at grid reference ST 9713 9482, should be added to the definitive map and statement for the area as a bridleway.
FPS/Y3940/14A/3R Decision issued 11 February 2016 (PDF, 97.6KB, 2 pages)
FPS/Y3940/14A/3R map (PDF, 22.2KB, 1 page)
The appeal route over the site of former West Wiltshire District Council offices should be added to the definitive map as a public footpath
- FPS/Y3940/14A/7 Decision issued 22 February 2016 (PDF, 609KB, 6 pages)
The appeal route in the Parish of Box between Wadswick Lane and footpath 58 (Box), should be added to the definitive map and statement for the area as a footpath.
- FPS/Y3940/14A/8 - Decision issued 31 March 2016 (PDF, 119KB, 4 pages)
Published: 1 January 2013
Updated: 24 October 2016
- FPS/Q2500/14A/2 decision added
- FPS/J1155/14A/11 & FPS/J1155/14A/17 decision added
- Decisions added: FPS/G3300/14D/4, FPS/W2275/14A/16 / 14A/17
- 28 September 2016 - FPS/J1155/14A/12 & FPS/J1155/14A/16 Decision added
- FPS/D3450/14A/3 added
- FPS/K2800/14D/8 Decision added
- FPS/G3300/14A/10, 11 & 12 Decision added
- FPS/A2470/14A/1 decision added
- FPS/D0840/14D/9, FPS/D0840/14D/10, FPS/V3500/14D/8 decisions added
- Latest decison added: FPS/Z1775/14A/1
- FPS/U3935/14A/1 Decision added
- FPS/G1440/14A/3, FPS/Q4625/14A/2 & FPS/Y3940/14A/8 Decisions added
- New decision added
- New decisions added
- New decisions added
- New decisions added
- New information added
- New decisions added.
- New decisions added.
- Case information added
- First published.