Use the claim for Crown Court Defence (CCD) service to submit a litigator's claim for Crown Court work online.
How to submit LGFS claims online
Claims for Crown Court Defence (CCD)
You may submit your LGFS claims online via the claims for Crown Court Defence billing tool (CCD). The intuitive billing tool has been developed as a paperless end-to-end billing application for both the Litigators’ (LGFS) and Advocates’ Graduated Fee Schemes (AGFS).
Benefits for advocates, litigators and support staff include:
- submit Crown Court bills (including evidence submission) directly to LAA online
- immediate bills submission; eradicating postal delays
- reduced postage and printing costs
- online messaging and instant notifications from the processing teams
- no need for a ‘wet’ signature
For help with access
Please visit the CCD FAQs or contact the CCD inbox, requesting details on how to get signed up to the system.
Litigator fee team
Phone: 0115 852 6000