Use the service to submit and manage chemical registrations and notifications.
If you’re based in Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales) use this service to:
- submit a new registration for a substance
- notify that you’re going to continue importing EU REACH registered substances by submitting a Downstream User Import Notification (DUIN)
- transfer your assets, such as registrations, to another legal entity
- submit your Northern Ireland notification
- manage joint registrations - claim the lead registrant role, submit a lead dossier and approve joint registration group members
- manage your Product and Process Orientated Research and Development (PPORD) notification
Before you start
Create a Government Gateway account to sign into the service.
Make sure your substance information is in the correct format as i6z dossier files. You can use IUCLID 6 (or later) to create the files.
Read the UK REACH guidance on the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) website.
Tonnage band deadlines
Under UK REACH, deadlines for the full submission of data to underpin registration dossiers are staggered over a period of 6 years. Find out about tonnage band deadlines and hazard profiles on the HSE website.
UK REACH for businesses in Northern Ireland
Importers based in Great Britain need to submit information about the substances they import from Northern Ireland to Great Britain in quantities of one tonne or more on the Comply with UK REACH service.
Find out about the information requirements for Northern Ireland notifications on the HSE website.
For help using the Comply with UK REACH service call the UK Chemicals helpline.
UK Chemicals helpline
Telephone: 0330 159 1985
Opening hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm (except public holidays)