Get help on UK transition with online webinars from HMRC.
If you register for a webinar, you:
- must register and sign in 5 minutes before it starts
- can ask questions using the on-screen text box
Customs Import Declarations: An overview
Register for the next live webinar on Customs Import Declarations: An overview.
This webinar explains:
- customs import declarations on controlled goods imported into Great Britain from the EU
- the process for simplified, supplementary declarations and delayed import declarations for import goods which are not controlled for up to 31 December 2021
- key terminology
Exporting: what you need to do to keep your goods moving
This webinar explains what actions you need to take to export goods from Great Britain to the EU and move goods between Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
We will provide a run through of the main export processes, including:
- staged border controls
- zero-rated VAT
- customs declarations
- using an intermediary
- what licences, certificates and authorisations you may need
Watch a YouTube video about Exporting: what you need to do to keep your goods moving.
Importing: what you need to know about Staged Controls
This webinar will take you through the 3 stages of the new border controls introduced on 1 January 2021, and what actions you need to take for each stage.
Watch a YouTube video about Importing - What you need to know about staged controls
Trader responsibilities when using an intermediary
Register for the next live webinar for trader responsibilities when using an intermediary.
This webinar explains your responsibilities as a trader if you choose to use an intermediary from 1 January 2021.
Watch a YouTube video about trader responsibilities when using an intermediary.