Watch webinars and videos about trading with the EU after Brexit.
Getting ready for Brexit
Register for the next live webinar about getting ready for Brexit.
You can also watch an hour long YouTube video about the 5 main areas that UK businesses must be aware of to keep trading goods when the UK leaves the EU.
The video covers:
- applying for an EORI number
- preparing to make customs declarations
- transitional simplified procedures
- entry summary declarations (also known as safety and security declarations)
- paying Customs Duty, VAT and excise
Transitional simplified procedures
Register for the next live webinar about transitional simplified procedures.
You can also watch a 30 minute YouTube video which gives information on:
- how to register
- import declarations
- import value of goods
- the duties payable
Exporting using the Common Transit Convention
Watch this YouTube video to find out how to use transit and how it could benefit your business after Brexit.
The video gives information on:
- who can use transit
- how to prepare your business to use transit
- authorised consignor information
- using an individual guarantee
Use HMRC’s automated assistant Ask Ruth for answers to simple questions.