Find out about the support available for educational settings and local authorities for remote and face-to-face education, and access to social care.
Applies to England
Use the get help with technology service for information on:
- repairing or replacing faulty devices
- resetting 4G wireless routers
- device ownership
- helping children, families and young people using the devices received
- support and funding for internet access
- support and funding to set up a digital education platform
- funded training and support to setup and use technology effectively
Accessing the service
Access the get help with technology service.