How organisations receiving European Social Fund (ESF) grants will be affected after Brexit.
The government has guaranteed funding for European Social Fund (ESF) projects if there’s a no-deal Brexit. The guarantee will fund new and existing projects until programme closure.
You should continue to make claims for payment and deliver the funding under current arrangements as contracted.
You must follow the existing processes for:
- monitoring and evaluation
- making claims for payment
Your managing authority will tell you if a process changes.
Existing managing authorities in the UK will continue to manage ESF grants after Brexit.
The ESF programmes are managed by:
- the Department for Work and Pensions in England
- devolved administrations in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland
- HM Government of Gibraltar
For all enquiries, contact email@example.com.