These tools allow you to download and customise Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) statistics.
The DWP tabulation tool is no longer available, but there are other tools you can use. These tools let you create and download customised statistical tables.
Stat-Xplore is an online tool, it holds statistics on:
- Alternative Claimant Count
- Attendance Allowance (AA)
- Benefit Cap
- Benefit Combinations
- Bereavement Benefits
- Carer’s Allowance (CA)
- Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
- Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- ESA Work Capability Assessments
- Fraud and Error in the benefit system
- Housing Benefit claimant data
- Households below average income (HBAI)
- Incapacity Benefit (IB) and Severe Disablement Allowance (SDA)
- Income Support (IS)
- Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)
- National Insurance number allocations to adult overseas nationals
- Pension Credit
- Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- sanction decisions for ESA, Income Support (IS), Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA) and Universal Credit
- State Pension
- Universal Credit
- Widow’s Benefit
- Work Programme
You can use Stat-Xplore to:
- create customised tabulations
- view results in interactive charts
- share outputs via social networking tools or download into common file formats
We welcome views on Stat-Xplore from our users. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with feedback and queries on Stat-Xplore.
Data on Stat-Xplore
The data on Stat-Xplore has been extended to include JSA, IB and SDA, and a timeseries for IS from August 1999.
Due to the improvements made to Stat-Xplore, May 2019 will be the last time NOMIS is updated for the datasets listed under “Work and Pensions Longitudinal Study” and August 2019 will be the last update of the “5% Sample Data”. We will remove both products from NOMIS from November 2019. Please contact email@example.com if you have any comments about this.
We publish the following data tables:
- Bereavement Support Payment (experimental)
- State Pension 5% sample (bi-annual)
There is more information on our employment programme support official statistics page.
Child Support Agency (CSA) statistics
Statistics are published as part of the CSA release.
Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit statistics
Statistics on claims paid under the Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit are published quarterly.
Census output area data on workless benefit claimants
Census output area data on workless benefit claimants has been suspended because UC is replacing the income-related benefits covered in census output area data but is not currently included in the methodology. The final census output area data was published in February 2016 and is available to August 2015.