Online services for people who have been referred to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
If you’ve been referred to us you can confidentially communicate with us about your case through our secure online services.
Using our online services you can:
- submit general enquiries
- submit a complaint
- start a Web chat with a customer service advisor
- register for a secure online account with us
What are the benefits of registering for an online account?
Registering for an online account also lets you:
- receive correspondence about your referral case
- request details of your referral case
- submit your representations
- submit late representations
- request a review of a decision to include you in one or both Barred Lists
- manage your account
To register for an online account:
- click ‘Register’ in the top right corner
- click ‘Create an Individual Account’
- follow the on screen instructions
Once registered you should activate your account by using the ‘Authorisation Code’ link in the top left hand corner and entering the code that was sent to you in the letter from DBS.
After logging into your authorised account you can check the ‘Messages’ and ‘To do list’ links in the top left hand corner.
If we’ve communicated with you an alert will appear in your ‘Messages’. If you need to take any action on your case an alert will appear in your ‘To do list’.
If you need help
You can start a web chat with a customer services advisor or you can call us on 03000 200 190