View the current challenges available to comment on or raise your own suggestion.
You can view the full list of current challenges on GitHub.
You can also:
Each challenge is labelled according to its type of challenge and its progress through the open standards’ process.
- Suggestion - this label is used when an issue is first raised and is yet to be triaged
- Challenge - this label is used to replace the suggestion label when a raised issue becomes an official challenge
- In progress - this label is added when a challenge is in progress and has a challenge owner
- Data - type of suggestion/challenge
- Help wanted - request for help with a specific query
- Question - question on a specific issue or challenge
In each challenge there is information on the:
- overview of the issue
- user needs
- functional needs that an open standard could solve
- outline plan/timeline