Civil Service Fast Track Apprenticeship: Is it right for you?
Find out if the Fast Track apprenticeship programme is right for you.
The Fast Track apprenticeship is a 2 year programme that gives you:
- essential work experience
- a Level 4 Higher apprenticeship
- a spring board into a Civil Service career.
Before you apply you should consider whether the apprenticeship programme is right for you.
- You should have the motivation to combine study with a full-time job to achieve a Level 4 apprenticeship.
- You may be required to complete some study in your own time.
- You’ll be given responsibility in a challenging role from day one.
- You may need to be flexible about the hours you work in order to meet business needs. For example, some customer-facing roles require contractual evening and weekend work, and could also include working public bank holidays.
- Some roles may involve working in an environment where there may be substantial background noise, for example, within a call centre. You may also be required to handle significant volumes of incoming calls from customers.
We’ll let you know about the location of the positions we have available and the department you’ll be placed in.
You’ll need to check it’s practical for you to commute to the location you’ve chosen. If you’re unable to do this, and you’re unable to relocate, we may not be able to offer you an alternative.
Published: 11 January 2016