Funding and support for groups involved in counter-extremism projects in their communities.
About the programme
The counter-extremism strategy encourages partnership between the government and people involved in projects that counter extremism and build stronger communities.
The Building a Stronger Britain Together (BSBT) programme supports civil society and community organisations who work to create more resilient communities, stand up to extremism in all its forms and offer vulnerable individuals a positive alternative, regardless of race, faith, sexuality, age and gender. The programme allows organisations that share these aims to bid for in-kind support and grant funding for specific programmes that deliver goals set out in the Counter Extremism Strategy. We are delighted that.
More information about the groups we support and the work they are delivering can be found in the.
If you wish to join the BSBT Newsletter mailing list, please contact us at BSBT@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk.
To help groups expand their reach and influence, the Building a Stronger Britain Together programme offers 2 forms of support through a competitive bidding process:
- in-kind support (such as social media training, technical assistance to help a group improve their website, or capacity building work to help a group protect more vulnerable individuals)
- grants: targeted funding for specific projects with demonstrable outcomes which provide a positive alternative to extremist voices
In-kind support – guidance for applicants
Please read theor the . The guidance contains information on:
- the BSBT programme objectives
- who can bid for support
- what in-kind support covers
- how to complete your application form
Apply for support
The call for in-kind communications support is open. You can apply using the form below.
The call for grant funding closed on 16 February 2018. Please check back for updates on future grant calls.
You can read theor the on how we will process your personal data.