Tips and video on how to avoid requisitions about errors in lodging applications electronically.
Customers who use these online services do not always lodge applications correctly. We receive several applications with errors each day which can lead to a delay in registration completion. The most common problems are:
- poor quality scanned images
- multiple documents in one scanned file
- deed plan lodged as a separate attachment
- documents not certified
- documents with missing pages or otherwise incomplete or with discrepancies have to be returned for amendment.
- applications made against the wrong title
Find out about our electronic document registration service to submit documents and reduce your end-to-end processing times.
Watch our video about errors in lodging applications electronically
Read more information in: