Requisition and cancellation procedures (PG50)
Advice on how to avoid requisitions on applications and our procedures where they do need to be raised (practice guide 50).
This guide gives advice on how to avoid requisitions on applications and our procedures where they do need to be raised. It is aimed at conveyancers.
How to avoid HM Land Registry requisitions
Watch this video introduction.
This is part of a series of videos on how to avoid requisitions.
We only provide factual information and impartial advice about our procedures. Read more about the advice we give.
Published: 13 October 2003
Updated: 20 March 2017
- Section 2 has been amended to reflect the provision of email addresses when submitting e-DRS applications using the HM Land Registry portal.
- Video about "How to avoid Land Registry requisitions: introduction" added.
- Section 6.1 has been amended as a result of a change to our email addresses.
- Section 2 has been amended as a result of a change to our procedures. From 11 January 2016 we are changing how we send warning of cancellation letters and what they contain.
- Link to the advice we offer added.
- First published.