Tips and video on how to avoid requisitions about the discharges of charges.
When sending a charge by a company to HM Land Registry for registration we need:
- a certified copy of the charge
- a copy of the certificate of registration issued by Companies House and
- a certificate confirming that:
- the certified copy charge lodged for registration is a certified copy of the charge filed with Companies House, that charge might have been redacted; and
- the certificate of registration that relates to the charge.
Watch the video
Read more information in: