Report showing the major statistical transport trends in the British transport sector for the year 2012.
The Transport Statistics Great Britain report provides statistics for 2012 on:
- the use people make of different modes of transport, including expenditure
- aviation activity at UK and international airports and of airlines.
- transport energy consumption and greenhouse gas and air pollutant emissions
- road and rail freight
- port freight and sea passenger traffic at UK sea ports
- use of public transport
- road traffic volumes and congestion
- road and rail accidents and casualties
- licensed vehicles and MOT and driving test rates
- transport trends during the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic games
The statistical data sets associated with this report, are available.