The Public Health Outcomes Framework (PHOF) quarterly data update for August 2015.
The Public Health Outcomes Framework (PHOF) data update for August 2015 has been published by Public Health England (PHE).
The data are presented in an interactive data tool that allows users to view data in a user-friendly format. The data tool also provides links to further supporting and relevant information to aid understanding of public health in a local population.
This update contains:
- new baseline information for 4 indicators
- more recent data for 21 indicators
- equalities and inequalities breakdowns for 15 indicators
- changes to 4 indicators to take account of data revisions
- 1 indicator with pre-baseline trend data