This document presents an update on the Forestry Commission’s 6 headline key performance indicators (KPIs):
- the number of high priority forest pests in the UK Plant Health Risk Register
- the percentage of known tree felling that is carried out with Forestry Commission approval
- the percentage of woodland in active management
- the area of woodland and rate of new planting of trees
- the cost of managing the nation’s forests managed by Forestry England
- the number of businesses operating in the nation’s forests managed by Forestry England
Updates are published quarterly.