This document presents an update on the Forestry Commission’s 6 headline indicators, namely:
- the number of high priority forest pests in the UK Plant Health Risk Register
- the percentage of known tree felling that is carried out with Forestry Commission approval
- the percentage of woodland in active management
- the area of woodland and rate of new tree planting
- the cost of managing the Public Forest Estate
- the number of businesses operating on the Public Forest Estate
Updates are published quarterly.