ESF support for families with multiple problems: Dec 2011 to Sept 2013
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Part of:
- ESF support for families with multiple problems statistics
- 21 November 2013
- Applies to:
Statistics about the European Social Fund (ESF) support for families with multiple problems programme to September 2013.
PDF, 77.7KB, 8 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The European Social Fund (ESF) support for families with multiple problems programme supports disadvantaged families, facing multiple barriers to work, to move closer towards and into sustainable employment.
This official statistics release covers the period from start of provision (December 2011) up to September 2014. It covers:
- attachments (the number of individual participants)
- progress measures (where a participant completes a prescribed set of activities to help overcome particular problems)
- sustained job outcomes
The main figures for this period are:
- 22,800 attachments
- 11,450 progress measures achieved by 5,740 participants
- 720 sustained job outcomes
DWP also published related emerging data on job starts for individuals on the Department for Communities and Local Government troubled families programme on 21 November 2013.
Contacts and more information
There is contact information and more about DWP statistics on the Statistics at DWP page.
Published: 21 November 2013